Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys, they’re investigating a rattle in the right front clip, doing my complementary first oil change as well as replacing my front splitter that they banged up on the 20th, wish me luck! As far as Willows, CA that’s a little far for me and I haven’t really looked in to any car clubs yet, but it’s now on my radar!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well a little update to my first ”Dealer Experience”
First after break in oil change at 1470 miles and they said that there was No Oil Consumption. Woo Hoo!
On the flip side, they sold my front splitter to somebody else out from under me, forgot to order a new one and couldn’t pinpoint the rattle (or didn’t even try) So had to leave my car with them for the another 2 days in order to get everything done... Impressed I am not...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well a little update to my first ”Dealer Experience”
First after break in oil change at 1470 miles and they said that there was No Oil Consumption. Woo Hoo!
On the flip side, they sold my front splitter to somebody else out from under me, forgot to order a new one and couldn’t pinpoint the rattle (or didn’t even try) So had to leave my car with them for the another 2 days in order to get everything done... Impressed I am not...
Well another update, got down on my knees and my splitter has the dreaded GAP! Back in on the 27th to get it installed correctly...again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts