Mustang GT350 Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Them chrome look sweet. Just got my Triple Yellow and going to install tomorrow and will post pics

·
Registered
247 Posts
Now I need to figure out what color to go with. They all look great. I think somewhere in the middle between flash and utilitarian is perfect balance for this car. Thank the lord they didn’t put some awful top engine cover over this beast like they did on the new GT.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Pipers350 and Tex, both look great. I went with body color as well, but the chrome coil covers remind me of the early muscle car engine chrome valve covers...they look cool too. Wonder how those (chrome) covers would look with the "Ford Racing" lettering in red...

·
Registered
757 Posts
DTorres31. yours look awesome as well, just saw them at bottom of thread. I've been playing with the idea of painting the two Fuel Rail plastic brackets as well. I may call Jay at JLT and see if he would do them (same scheme as my coil covers). Would need to make sure he tapes around the Engine build signature piece...

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hmm, that is interesting Hotlap. I would need to see a picture.
If I do it I be sure and post pics, I'd like the "Flat Plane Crank" lettering to stand out as being black it gets lost under there...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts