Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure if it's "Pre Production" or "Pilot Production" but it is a non-serialized car used to test the build process at the plant. June of 2019 I was at Ford for a tech week and we got to sit in a few. Here's a pic from a Bullitt that was there.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Automotive exterior Car Personal luxury car Automotive design Rim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, I don’t know what everyone else thinks but I believe you have a very special car. I’m surprised that a PP got released for sale. Maybe some one inside Ford ended up with the car.
But think about it. You have a very desirable 19-20 build. Your vin # and dash plate predates vin #001 for MY2019. I’d say hold on to that car and brag about that dash plate because I bet you never see another.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I don’t know what everyone else thinks but I believe you have a very special car. I’m surprised that a PP got released for sale. Maybe some one inside Ford ended up with the car.
But think about it. You have a very desirable 19-20 build. Your vin # and dash plate predates vin #001 for MY2019. I’d say hold on to that car and brag about that dash plate because I bet you never see another.
I agree with this sentiment. I was led to believe that PP cars were not for public sale and used by employees as demos. I’m curious how it ended up in the retail world. It is definitely rare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts