GT350.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a new 18 Magnetic w/black stripes. So far I absolutely love it. Need to put a few more “break in” miles then the real fun starts.

Reactions: DTorres31

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just picked up a new 18 Magnetic w/black stripes. So far I absolutely love it. Need to put a few more “break in” miles then the real fun starts.
Congrats on new ride, best color, camouflage to the road. They won’t see you coming, trust me...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on new ride, best color, camouflage to the road. They won’t see you coming, trust me...
We are all twinsies! Yes, I said "twinsies!" I just broke 1k miles on mine and took my 5 ft tall mother for a ride who can't see over the dash. I finally got the chance to really get on the throttle so I scared the piss out of my mom. HILARIOUS!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
We are all twinsies! Yes, I said "twinsies!" I just broke 1k miles on mine and took my 5 ft tall mother for a ride who can't see over the dash. I finally got the chance to really get on the throttle so I scared the piss out of my mom. HILARIOUS!!
Be careful scaring your mom, she could ground you, lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, we definitely have identical twins. I don't drive mine much so I only have about 200 miles on her, looking forward to some more seat time. I will say I love the power, very different than the P-Car but just as much fun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes, we definitely have identical twins. I don't drive mine much so I only have about 200 miles on her, looking forward to some more seat time. I will say I love the power, very different than the P-Car but just as much fun.
Well, at least get that 1k mileage in so you can let her loose without fear of hurting something prematurely!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts