Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off - great forum. Looking forward to adding a 2019 to the family next year. First I need to confirm some dimensions to figure out if a GT350 will fit in my 3rd bay in the garage along with my other vehicles. I’m trying to figure out how much bumper overhang there is for front and rear. We have a raised area at the back of the garage (3” or so). Either front or rear parking will give better depth to the car before bumping the edge. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
229 Posts
First off - great forum. Looking forward to adding a 2019 to the family next year. First I need to confirm some dimensions to figure out if a GT350 will fit in my 3rd bay in the garage along with my other vehicles. I’m trying to figure out how much bumper overhang there is for front and rear. We have a raised area at the back of the garage (3” or so). Either front or rear parking will give better depth to the car before bumping the edge. Thanks in advance
Here ya go. Dimensions are for a 2018 but they'll be the same for the 2019. https://www.caranddriver.com/review...-gt350r-exterior-review-car-and-driver-page-8

1 - 4 of 4 Posts