Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about tracking my 2019 GT-350.

I bought several BMR Suspension upgrade kits, 3 of which I never installed.

These are still in the original shipping box they were shipped in.

They include RH017, BK051, and BK055.

I paid $40 plus shipping and taxes for each of RH017 and BK051, then another $220 plus S and T for BK055. Total, I have about $340 in total costs.

Make me an offer and I will sell them, shipping included. I have an extra item I will throw in. I have an expansion tank cover I bought and painted. Did not like the color and had RPI paint me one that looks better. The cover is a little worn and can be sanded and painted to match your car color. Payment via PayPal.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not post them, since I figured it would save time on the board, but here they are from BMR.

BMR Suspension RH017 - Differential Hardware Upgrade Kit, Aftermarket Insert Kits - 2015-2022 Mustang

When I studied these, it seemed you should do BK051 kit at the same time. When you research BMR website, they both come up. The only one I found that did that. A buddy of mine that built his own drag car was going to install them and when he talked to BMR, they confirmed you should do both.

BMR Suspension BK051 - Differential Bushing Lockout Kit, Polyurethane - 2015-2022 Mustang

I will do all three kits, I pay shipping, your total price $200.00.

You can also install BMR BK055 or sell them to someone else. They fit all mustangs between 2016 to 2022.

· Registered
2017 GT350 Shadow Black/Blue stripes
39 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I am familiar with the kits, I just wanted to see real pictures as I've been burned before on forums. Nothing personal . I already have the bushings inserts, just looking for the upgraded hardware kit. Are you willing to sell just that kit, or are you trying to sell all three together?

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All three together.

I am actually out of town for a few days helping a sick relative, but I should be back at home by Sunday and then I will send you pictures.

I would like to just sell them all to be done with it.

I will also throw in an expansion tank cover (used) that can be painted to match your car and two of the red GL1 auxiliary hitches that bolt onto your car to tow your car.

I will send pictures of all pieces parts Sunday.

· Registered
2017 GT350 Shadow Black/Blue stripes
39 Posts
Thanks - appreciate the pictures. Everything does look new, however, I have no need for 2 of the 3 items. Therefore I will pass for now. Let me know if/when you are willing to sell them individually as I just need the hardware kit. Take care , GLWS

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will sell them individually. Tell me which one you want and I will price a single item or for $125 plus shipping, I will sell you all three and throw in an expansion tank cover you may be able to use.

Other than that, I will probably throw them away. Getting tired of storing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts