Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing a lot of black GT350s with blue or white stripes, but none with Magnetic Gray stripes. Is it possible to get Magnetic Gray stripes edged in red on the black paint?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey 4Nines,
Aftermarket probably only option. Order sheet for GT 350 shows the following stripe combos and codes: 1) Black w white accent stripes (851), 2) White w black accent stripes (852) , and 3) Blue w black accent stripes (853). For the GT350R 1) Black w red accent stripe (856), 2) White w red accent stripe (854), and 3) Blue w red accent stripes (855). Good Luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have ordered a black with blue stripe car and cannot find any pics anywhere other than the Ford build site. Do you know where I can view some pics of that combo? Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aaahhh I was thinking those were gray stripes, but it looks like they are matte black. That's the look I'm going for! Thanks for clearing this up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The matte black stripes are only available on the Shadow Black R model. They come with the red pinstripe accent as do all the R model with the optional stripes. The Race Red R model is NOT available with any OTT stripe option. No matte black stripes available on non R cars. Non R's come with either white or black accent pin stripes (on the Over the Top stripe optioned cars) depending on the color combo ordered.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And just when I thought I was home free, damn! The matte black with the red pinstripe is the best combo IMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts