Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know if there might be any good deals in the works? Fell in love with the EX-1’s, think I need a second set of wheels.
Okay well looks like I’m just talking to myself then, but for anyone lurking on my thread, I couldn’t find anything….terrible Black Friday for deals, of course terrible times for all stemming from Covid. I bought these: https://bcforged-na.com/monoblock/kl11/

Gotten great reviews, fully forged, and these guys are the OE for numerous brands. Within 2-2.5 lbs of the CF R wheels…for less than the price of one. Got them in 11” square setup.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are a Forgeline dealer (warriorracing.com) and they don't give or make deals, a very good wheel for the money and yes, they are expensive
Competition Motorsports was running a deal for awhile — not Black Friday/Cyber Monday type deals, but I think they were GA1’s, for like $1,000 off a set of 4.

Without seeing them side by side, I don’t know how much better the quality of the Taiwan wheels are vs the US made wheels, but on paper they seem comparable. I think this comes down to labor costs, kind of the age old US made vs overseas. I probably would have pulled the trigger and paid more for the Forgelines if the set were closer to $5K if there was some Black Friday type deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts