Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I suspect there will be very little if any remaining GT350 allocation. You might better look for one in a dealer's inventory.

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you can make a buddy at a Ford Store, they can run a National Search for you down to the options and stripe color. I just had a buddy get a 2019 Red one with White stripes last week with Gurney/cooled seats/nav

he paid $60K then $1100 for shipping from Ohio to Nebraska - said that there were quite a few to choose from

·
Registered
134 Posts
They’re available from dealer stock or when dealers transfer in from other dealers, but ordering from production is very unlikely.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Look online at car gurus or autotrader to see which dealers already have a 2020 model year in stock or check locally to see which Ford dealers have an allocation of one or can do a search of other Ford dealerships and get one from another dealer for you . Good luck !

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am lucky, as there is a Rousch Ford dealer about 40 minutes from me. (That is much further than about four other "local ford dealers.) I didn't buy there, but will have them service my car as they do see a FEW more performance cars/trucks there. You could also look for an R2R dealer for same reasons. I WOULD NOT take my car to a "regular" dealer for service. Good luck, you'll love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts