Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i alway had that thought at the back of my head but always ignored it coz of how sick the gt350 is
Totally a personal choice. As someone who has owned many, and some of them really fast, I would start with an EcoBoost or an S197 5.0L. More affordable, including insurance premiums, and better to make mistakes

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mean as a new driver, or as only car?
If new driver, no way! Too much car and power for an inexperienced driver.
If as an only car, that's a personal choice. And depends where you live too.
thanks for the re-assurance i think ill take my time and gradually get the experience for such a powerful car

· Registered
14 Posts
can a gt350 be a first car? or am i out of my lane??
It was my first sports car. My background is riding sports bikes so it’s a blast to drive. Not sure if you’re asking if it should be your very first car or first sports car. It’s fun to get the rear wheels drifting. I wouldn’t recommend it as a first car. Get one of those Civic type R’s and learn how to take the right lines in the canyons, shifting , etc. Good luck with whatever you decide. If you do get a gt350 wait until the summer when prices will be cheaper.

· Registered
93 Posts
can a gt350 be a first car? or am i out of my lane??
I would not recommend it ... for various reasons, many previously mentioned. It took me until 50 get the GT350. Had many versions prior. A clean used 5.0 would be an awesome start. Good luck ;)(y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts