Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I'm driving my '17 350 and I have loud beep that resembles a seat belt not fastened sound. It's one beep everytime I'm in the throttle. One loud beep then till I take my foot off the throttle and get back on the throttle it beeps again. Any one else have this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you duplicate this concern everytime you drive?
Is it possible to get a video on your phone, not necessarily with you holding it maybe a passenger.
Is it full throttle? Speed? Anymore detailed description of the sound.
You can PM your vin i can take a deeper look into it after.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's probably your shift point tone. Go into your track apps>performance shift indicator light>shift tone. The shift tone can be turned off from here, or the RPM it beeps at can be adjusted. It's just a nanny to remind you to shift when you hit X RPM.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's probably your shift point tone. Go into your track apps>performance shift indicator light>shift tone. The shift tone can be turned off from here, or the RPM it beeps at can be adjusted. It's just a nanny to remind you to shift when you hit X RPM.
That is what I was thinking. I would say track apps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good grief. Does anybody ever check their owner's manual?

From my 2017 Shelby GT350 Mustang Supplement:

Page 17, Information Displays, Performance shift indicator "Allows user to enable or disable associated shift tone(based on set shift point)."

Tim

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good grief. Does anybody ever check their owner's manual?

From my 2017 Shelby GT350 Mustang Supplement:

Page 17, Information Displays, Performance shift indicator "Allows user to enable or disable associated shift tone(based on set shift point)."

Tim
First thing I do after I drive a new car home is a thorough read of the manual. Apparently not a common practice. ;-)

Reactions: HotLap
1 - 7 of 7 Posts