Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so from my understanding, the car will sometimes start up act normal etc etc. It's a 2016 tech pack. However, other cases it says push the clutch in when it already is, and has low volts, the screen doesn't turn off right away like my lightning does, and the led lights up front seem to stay on rather excessive too. The vehicle won't start up some times and i just literally gotit back from ford who couldn't get it to act up. Anyone have this issue?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok, so from my understanding, the car will sometimes start up act normal etc etc. It's a 2016 tech pack. However, other cases it says push the clutch in when it already is, and has low volts, the screen doesn't turn off right away like my lightning does, and the led lights up front seem to stay on rather excessive too. The vehicle won't start up some times and i just literally gotit back from ford who couldn't get it to act up. Anyone have this issue?
Hi buddyz0108 and welcome to the forum. Don’t know about this specific issue but wondering if you keep it on a battery tender between drives? This is especially important if it sits more than a few days or your drives are short in duration. It’s been my experience that this car is really heavy on the battery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi buddyz0108 and welcome to the forum. Don’t know about this specific issue but wondering if you keep it on a battery tender between drives? This is especially important if it sits more than a few days or your drives are short in duration. It’s been my experience that this car is really heavy

Thanks for the insight, i started looking through forums in here and saw that to be a common trend to have that on them. I don't yet since i literally bought it and got it shipped to the house sunday (28). I haven't been home to play with the vehicle yet but my good buddy who i trust heavily to watch my 04 lightning watches over this and keeps me posted and like i said even Ford was scratching their heads soi figured it's just drawing that hard on the battery especially since the screen was all the way up till just recently we ran through settings over the phone and found that out. Looking forward to playing around a bit wheni get home early sept though

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 2018 had been sitting at the dealer so long it needed a jump start. But I haven't had any issues since, even following a 3-week plus hiatus I didn't get to drive it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts