Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
I can usually go a max of 2-weeks and she'll still start. Any more than this and nothing. Thus the reason for the trickle charger. It takes an extra minute to hook-up, but it's conforming to know she'll always start when I want to take her out and stretch her legs.

· Registered
144 Posts
Just opening the doors and sitting in the car causes lots of electrical draw: lights, nav, gages, and if you let the WiFi connect to your home it uses that as well. If you lower the windows to vent heat from solar loading and close them at night that's more load. I would definitely use a trickle charger. I use the Deltran Battery Tender Plus on all my cars and the Junior model on my two bikes.

· Registered
541 Posts
I found my purchase had dealership Lot Rot. I made them replace my battery before delivery. Car sitting in showroom with a huge dealer mark up and it stat for months. I am averaging every 1-2 weeks and no issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.