Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a CTEK US 7002 charger to keep my 2019 GT-350 battery charged in an unheated Cleveland garage. Works great. I was able to us the spare battery posts and hook of the permanent connections, put the stock plastic cover on the battery, with the connector and connector cover plug, sticking out. To put in service, open hood,, plug in and go.

I manage nucear power plants, with high tech dc systems and UPS systems. I asked one of our senior electricians to test the device and he was so impressed, he bought one for himself.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
95 Posts
I have one as well. Nice tenders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought a CTEK US 7002 charger to keep my 2019 GT-350 battery charged in an unheated Cleveland garage. Works great. I was able to us the spare battery posts and hook of the permanent connections, put the stock plastic cover on the battery, with the connector and connector cover plug, sticking out. To put in service, open hood,, plug in and go.

I manage nucear power plants, with high tech dc systems and UPS systems. I asked one of our senior electricians to test the device and he was so impressed, he bought one for himself.
I have done the same thing.
Been using a CTEK for years on my AGM and Flooded batteries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts