Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting a baby boy mid February. The Shelby is my daily driver and once summer is over I'll be taking the little dude to day care most mornings. Anyone dealt with a little one in the car relatively recently? I've yet to fit check carriers. Have seen some sort of seat protector covers.

Any recommendations for or against car seats/carriers or general tips would be greatly appreciated.... first time Dad so I'm obviously a bit clueless.

PS before anyone throws out the "buy a beater" comment lol I plan to, but not until this time next year.

·
Registered
229 Posts
No tips to offer, but congrats on the upcoming new addition. Kid can't go wrong having a Shelby to ride to day care in. ;-)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm expecting a baby boy mid February. The Shelby is my daily driver and once summer is over I'll be taking the little dude to day care most mornings. Anyone dealt with a little one in the car relatively recently? I've yet to fit check carriers. Have seen some sort of seat protector covers.

Any recommendations for or against car seats/carriers or general tips would be greatly appreciated.... first time Dad so I'm obviously a bit clueless.

PS before anyone throws out the "buy a beater" comment lol I plan to, but not until this time next year.
Consumer Reports is your best friend. Find back issues at your library. They regularly test baby seats.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts