Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For credit reasons, I had to wait until I bought my new house before I could buy a new car. I just closed on the new house 3 weeks ago. Now I'm buying a GT350! Of course, they are very very few and far between for a new one. Just wanted to see if anyone had a lock on any still for sale out there? New preferably or very lightly used and hopefully certified. I see some online but many of those have already been sold and they have not taken down the listing yet.

Please let me know if anyone has a hookup. I'm looking at either 350 or 350R depending upon price/location.

Thank you!

Garret

·
Registered
2018 Shelby GT350
12 Posts
Sorry, no real leads, other than what is on Autotrader, or any of the other sites. I had looked what seemed to be about two to three months ago, and there were about 150 nationwide. Now it seems there are 3 left, or they are priced so no one will purchase them. Crazy how they just disappeared.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
74 Posts
My '20 was delivered to the dealership just last month. Never know. Good luck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good luck. I saw a white heritage edition for sale in either OK or AR when I was looking for mine. Dealer wanted 90k though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck. I saw a white heritage edition for sale in either OK or AR when I was looking for mine. Dealer wanted 90k though.
Do you if it was an R ? If so, any leads would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a new 2015, 50th Ann. #87 of 100, still dealer plastic , window sticker, front splitter in trunk, have unused custom cover, and all the other docs. goodies...that come with such a rare car..
WHITE with Blue stripes, like original 1965's. IMO Heritage edition, does not look as good...marketing ploy. This is a real 1 of 50, Tech package, with 170 dealer miles and 16 miles of mine, just to keep fresh...oil filter change done, like new.
These are appreciating monthly, but I am downsizing collection.
Paid $110,000 in 2015...First $90,000 takes. In five years,or less I expect these first real Anniversary cars will be up..were selling for $150K up. This is a deal on the car. I believe 1 of 17 tech, in this color...please check.
Voodoo rules...
Greg Thorpe
870-404- 0691
Arkansas.
Guaranteed perfect, showroom new. Can work out delivery.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine isn't new, but only has 1,750 miles with zero track time. It's a '20 R, Heritage Edition, carbon dash trim, electronic package and ceramic coat. I love the car, but with this market I would have to entertain the right offer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All! I am new to the forum because I am finally thinking of pulling the trigger on a Mustang and would love for it to be a GT350. I intend to use my car as a daily driver, and I do about 8k miles a year.

The main factor I am curious about when it comes into whether I buy a used GT350 over a regular GT (which I would LOVE to do) is if you all think that with driving 8k a year I could expect the GT350 to hold or retain its value well?

I am a younger guy in my mid-20s who has always loved cars and Mustangs in particular (my Dad worked at a Ford dealership until I was 15 and I spent almost every Sunday in the showroom salivating since I was big enough to walk). I could safely afford a GT350 in the $40-50k range and would love to given all the history and performance, but maybe it just makes sense for me to stick with a regular GT at lower pricepoint if I want to really drive it often.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
11 Posts
For credit reasons, I had to wait until I bought my new house before I could buy a new car. I just closed on the new house 3 weeks ago. Now I'm buying a GT350! Of course, they are very very few and far between for a new one. Just wanted to see if anyone had a lock on any still for sale out there? New preferably or very lightly used and hopefully certified. I see some online but many of those have already been sold and they have not taken down the listing yet.

Please let me know if anyone has a hookup. I'm looking at either 350 or 350R depending upon price/location.

Thank you!

Garret
Bought my 2017 R from a dealer in Ohio almost 3 months ago. Used LemonSquad to check out the vehicle and paid $1800 extra to certify it through 2024 or 60K. Pretty happy so far. Took SC2s off and put on 4S Michellins 305 in the front and 315 in the rear.
Rides great. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts