Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I took ownership of a 2019 R about a month ago. Very happy to have the vehicle and to have found this group. I live up by Coeur D Alene, ID and have connected with a local group that runs autocross. Sadly Spokane Raceway was basically run out of business by governmental restrictions because of the pandemic - I was looking forward to spending a lot of time there. Hopefully they open it back up at some point. I don't anticipate doing major modifications but I'm looking forward to learning the car, its capabilities and getting acquainted with you folks. cheers - Karl

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
Well we do like them pics. 馃

Welcome. Enjoy your new ride.

Registered
2018 Shelby GT350
Hi all. I took ownership of a 2019 R about a month ago. Very happy to have the vehicle and to have found this group. I live up by Coeur D Alene, ID and have connected with a local group that runs autocross. Sadly Spokane Raceway was basically run out of business by governmental restrictions because of the pandemic - I was looking forward to spending a lot of time there. Hopefully they open it back up at some point. I don't anticipate doing major modifications but I'm looking forward to learning the car, its capabilities and getting acquainted with you folks. cheers - Karl
Welcome to the forum! It is great forum, much friendlier, and more helpful than some others I have been on. Enjoy your 2019 R!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts