Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this '20 up in January. 980 miles. Some fellow traded this in the day before for a Heritage Edition. I had been looking for this color in new but wasn't finding one for some reason. I figured this was closest to new and not be. The '14 seems to be getting along ok with the new stablemate. Even with all the rain lately got almost 300 miles since the.
Ev

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
Nice Jeff! Looks great. 馃憤
Welcome.

Registered
Picked this '20 up in January. 980 miles. Some fellow traded this in the day before for a Heritage Edition. I had been looking for this color in new but wasn't finding one for some reason. I figured this was closest to new and not be. The '14 seems to be getting along ok with the new stablemate. Even with all the rain lately got almost 300 miles since the.
Ev View attachment 13592
View attachment 13593
Beautiful blue!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Is the splitter in the trunk
Funny you ask. The previous owner say it didn't come when bought from dealer. Still backordered til April now. Its kind of like driving around with one wheel different than the other three. Driving me nuts.

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
Funny you ask. The previous owner say it didn't come when bought from dealer. Still backordered til April now. Its kind of like driving around with one wheel different than the other three. Driving me nuts.
Sounds like BS to me. So you had to buy one yourself? That blows.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like BS to me. So you had to buy one yourself? That blows.
Buying one myself is not the end of the world. I would just like to get one and not be on rolling backorder month after month I have had to replace the lower splitter on the GT500 a couple times so I didn't think was a big deal for this one. Much to my chagrin.

Registered
Yeah getting parts for anything in a timely manner these days is a struggle.

Registered
Buying one myself is not the end of the world. I would just like to get one and not be on rolling backorder month after month I have had to replace the lower splitter on the GT500 a couple times so I didn't think was a big deal for this one. Much to my chagrin.
Great color, terrific find! Yes, that's still brand new. How much did it trade for?
Maybe the original dealer still has it. Mine was in the trunk and just got installed. I am getting used to having it on, and the Shelby lettering looks cool. I drove for 8 months without it and it really made zero difference to me. The dealer had the car cover. Some day I'll put that on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts