GT350.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ~5k miles on my 2018 GT350 and am looking to install both the drivers side and passenger side Ford Performance air/oil separator. Is there anything else I should do since I have nearly 5k miles on it to undo some of the build up that may have formed in the intake prior to or after the install?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey just FYI...I have 3K miles and installed both...only passenger side has anything in it. Drivers side bone dry...you can save some money if you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats good to know. I have been going back and forth on whether to do both, so this may help me make that decision.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did both when I got my car and now have 2500 miles on it. You only need the passenger side.......the driver's side is bone dry still / like new. Install takes 10 minutes if you take your time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did both when I got my car and now have 2500 miles on it. You only need the passenger side.......the driver's side is bone dry still / like new. Install takes 10 minutes if you take your time.
Concur. Just need the passenger side. Seems to be doing what its supposed to for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did both sides (Ford Performance). If you didn't know they were add-ons no one would know. They look exactly like they belong where they are mounted. Good quality and fitment. Too easy to install.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did both sides, highly recommend the Ford Performance ones. I purchased from CJ Pony parts because of good price and excellent service. Neither side has anything in them but only 385 miles on my car....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts