1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to say it's probably going to stay that way. Your only choice is to start a new thread. My suggestion would be to create the new thread and link the old one in the first post so users have a reference to what the previous thread discussed.

I'm a software engineer myself, so I understand why the forum software works the way it does. Hopefully the workaround I posted above is helpful.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My suggestion would be to create the new thread and link the old one in the first post so users have a reference to what the previous thread discussed..
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I feel that if I created the thread twice it would look too much like I felt the topic was way more important that it is so I'll probably just leave it as it. but thanks. Or if admin was willing to delete the entire thread I would repost it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Don't worry about it. I'll get it fixed. Unfortunately, I'm not a moderator on this forum but can pass the word on another forum where I am a moderator. Should be fixed in 48 hours. A moderator should be able to edit the title though as I can on another forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts