GT350.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, GT350 guys, gals, and otherwise.

I’m now a third time Mustang owner who was madly awaiting the new 2021 Mach 1. Impassioned and busting at the seams, I couldn’t wait. I bought a used GT350. Slightly used. A 2020 with 1809 miles, Twister Orange with black strips. A ravishing beauty, if ever was. And I’m spun with excitement, glad I didn’t wait. I love the ripping beast roaring its sweet rumblings in my ears, the thrilling sensation of acceleration previously unbeknownst. Its graceful, road-hugging style that begs for more. Its arresting brakes. It is breath-taking performance extraordinaire. It is orgasmic. And at my age, I find the experience better than sex. But please, not a word to the wife.

Delighted too to have found this forum.

My best to all; and stay under the radar.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Dawgman. And your red and black striped beauty is very appealing as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
As much as I liked my 2016 red and black, I sold it and bought a new 2020 350R in silver. Last of the manual transmissions! Just haven't updated the picture.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silver like a razor's edge. Excellent. And an R. Nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it. The black top sets it off nicely.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sounds like me...my 2nd 350 and I bought the Heritage Edition without telling the Mrs. Enjoy your car, was considering the Twister Orange myself but couldn't pass the HE!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I was considering the Mach 1, white had me bewitched. I do like the Heritage Edition quite well. But you know, they all look fantastic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does seven great-grandkids give you an idea. Well, me and the misses start early, real early. Sixty-six going on thirty.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the link; it's awesome, is an understatement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! Orange looks amazing. I’m a potential new owner looking at some used 2018-2020s. I’m trying to get a a killer deal and walked from a couple of dealers that wouldn’t budge. Going to keep looking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dealers are a greedy bunch when it comes to the GTs. I didn't get the best deal, but one within my acceptable tolerance of suckerability.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts