Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the 2020 Shelby production numbers? I have seen the 2015 - 2019 from Ford but cannot find it for 2020? Have a Grabber Lime R and am curious.

Thanks GT350.org!

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
It's like the lock Ness monster. Or Bigfoot. Nobody officially knows chit. 馃槃

Registered
I have been researching that myself. I recently purchased a 2020 performance blue gt350. I thought I read somewhere roughly 2,600 were built. I鈥檓 still researching around the web for the info.

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
I have been researching that myself. I recently purchased a 2020 performance blue gt350. I thought I read somewhere roughly 2,600 were built. I鈥檓 still researching around the web for the info.
Congratulations!

Registered
Thanks! Now I have to pace around the garage and wait for the snow to melt. We normally don鈥檛 get snow in this area. The waiting is terrible!

Registered
Thanks! Now I have to pace around the garage and wait for the snow to melt. We normally don鈥檛 get snow in this area. The waiting is terrible!
Oh we get snow here. 馃槉
Actually on my way to go snowmobiling.

Registered
Marathon06,
I think this is what you are looking for.

Registered
Marathon06,
I think this is what you are looking for.
That spreadsheet is not accurate and incomplete. Looked thru it several times.

Registered
This is all I could locate. Good to know that it's not accurate and incomplete. Maybe someone else has the correct Production Numbers for 2020.

Registered
This is all I could locate. Good to know that it's not accurate and incomplete. Maybe someone else has the correct Production Numbers for 2020.
Good luck. It's like finding a real life unicorn. 馃槃

Registered
Carbide,
How do you know this one is incomplete?
I was able to find my car on there with the correct VIN and Dealer name where it was purchased.

Registered
I'm happy yours is on there.
Not all the 2020s are.

And the title of the thread asks for the production numbers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts