Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 GT350R Heritage Package. Wimbledon White with blue stripes. Tech package and carbon fiber interior trim. Ceramic coated just after delivery. 900 gentle break in miles. I had planned to track the car but won't be able to do that because of major issues with my ankle from a motorcycle accident. The car is spotless. On the local twisties, it handles noticeable better than the 2017 GT 350 I had before this one. MSRP was 79,095. Taking offers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2020 GT350R Heritage Package. Wimbledon White with blue stripes. Tech package and carbon fiber interior trim. Ceramic coated just after delivery. 900 gentle break in miles. I had planned to track the car but won't be able to do that because of major issues with my ankle from a motorcycle accident. The car is spotless. On the local twisties, it handles noticeable better than the 2017 GT 350 I had before this one. MSRP was 79,095. Taking offers.
Still for sale?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale?
[/QUO
Still for sale?
The ankle is better ( not great, can't heel and toe, but liveable ) and Ford Performance told me that track days will not void the warranty. I'm leaning toward keeping the car as I love it, but I would entertain offers. Just turned over 1,000 miles, all street in break in mode. I'll be out of town for a few days but could provide pics. It's basically in showroom condition with a ceramic coat to help preserve the finish. I will have the first oil change at the dealer soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The ankle is better ( not great, can't heel and toe, but liveable ) and Ford Performance told me that track days will not void the warranty. I'm leaning toward keeping the car as I love it, but I would entertain offers. Just turned over 1,000 miles, all street in break in mode. I'll be out of town for a few days but could provide pics. It's basically in showroom condition with a ceramic coat to help preserve the finish. I will have the first oil change at the dealer soon.
I may be interested if you decide on parting with it. Actively looking for an R.

Tom
414-699-0711

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now at 1,900 miles. Had the first oil change recently. No track use. The car is in showroom condition. Again, I'm leaning toward keeping the car as I love it and I have a lot of interesting, fun roads nearby. But, due to family considerations, I have recognized that track days are just too expensive so I would entertain offers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now at 1,900 miles. Had the first oil change recently. No track use. The car is in showroom condition. Again, I'm leaning toward keeping the car as I love it and I have a lot of interesting, fun roads nearby. But, due to family considerations, I have recognized that track days are just too expensive so I would entertain offers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts