Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much what the title is saying. Somehow, getting stuck in 1 rain storm, my OEM spoiler is water spotted and I can not get the spots off. Incredible luck for the one and only time its been stuck in the rain....

I am having my clear bra guy have his paint correction person look at it, but if it can't be fixed, does anyone know if the 2019 spoiler can be put onto a 2018? Like, are the holes identical?

Thank you!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and water. spray on and let sit for 5 minutes or so.
vinegar won't eat or discolor the finish?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used it on my spoiler, but my car has PPF over the whole body. Take a look at this article. HOW TO REMOVE HARD WATER SPOTS
Yeah, mine is too. The previous owner didn't do the spoiler, and I hadn't gotten to having it done yet. Serves me right lol

I'll give it a try, thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am still curious about the question/title of this thread? Has anybody put the newer spoiler on their car? I’m not a huge fan of the 2019 design over the 2018, but nice to know if one could install on their car since it is more functional according to Ford.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update here, I took the car to my clear bra installer. he had his body person fix it up for me, and now they are bra-ing it. So the question if the 2019/2020 spoiler fits is still open, but my personal spoiler is at least fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts