Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can only imagine. And I do, imagine. I bought mine on January 2, 2021. Other than bringing it home, I’ve taken it out once. Darn dirty winter weather. I sit in it nearly every weekend, though, and dream of the day. Nice pictures.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can only imagine. And I do, imagine. I bought mine on January 2, 2021. Other than bringing it home, I’ve taken it out once. Darn dirty winter weather. I sit in it nearly every weekend, though, and dream of the day. Nice pictures.
I'm not sure where you live but it is somewhere where there is snow obviously and I'm sorry for that. I live in upstate NY way upstate. So I know how much the snow SUCKS but spring is around the corner thank God.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up my Kona Blue/white stripes 2019 with very few miles in absolutely perfect condition a month ago. Glad I picked it up with my enclosed trailer. Unfortunately to the Northeast. Slowly starting now into better weather. When it gets even better I'll be changing the Cup 2's to 4S's. Glad I picked up a complete real rim/tire for any hopefully unnecessary non-run flat tire replacements. Then I'll do a CAI. Can't wait to hear the engine sing a tune.

Looking forward to going to the Amelia Island Concours, shifted to May 20th, with my 1965 GT350, #028, with the steel wheels and NOS Goodyear Power Cushion black walls that were on the approx. first 60 as shipped from Ford to Venice (in the case of the approx. first 35). Always a fabulous event and one of the top ones in the world. Will be great for everyone after the extensive virus disruptions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked-up my new 2020 Iconic Silver / black stripe one 3 weeks ago from dealer in Alabama, I live in Georgia near Atlanta. It pretty much sat for two weeks as the weather was in the high 30's - low 40's and raining but I'm good this week as we're in the 70's and sunny. Even just running errands / picking-up lunch and not driving hard at all (has 350 miles on it) it's a riot to drive. So entertaining.

@tobaccokid good luck with Amelia Island. I need to make my way out there one of these days. It's only about 5.6 - 6 hours from my house.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not sure where you live but it is somewhere where there is snow obviously and I'm sorry for that. I live in upstate NY way upstate. So I know how much the snow SUCKS but spring is around the corner thank God.
Southern Indiana, so it's not too bad of weather. And while it's warmed up a bit, the roads are still too dirty with cinders and sand and whatever else they threw down over the snow. But like you say, spring is around the corner. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked-up my new 2020 Iconic Silver / black stripe one 3 weeks ago from dealer in Alabama, I live Georgia near Atlanta. It pretty much sat for two weeks as the weather was in the high 30's - low 40's and raining but I'm good this week as we're in the 70's and sunny. Even just running errands / picking-up lunch and not driving hard at all (has 350 miles on it) it's a riot to drive. So entertaining.

@tobaccokid good luck with Amelia Island. I need to make my way out there one of these days. It's only about 5.6 - 6 hours from my house.

It's a fabulous show - always great cars. In addition this year they will have a focused subject exhibit, the type they always have, that will feature Porsche 935 race cars, a grouping that one most races at the time. Contact me if you decide to visit the show. I'm sure you will enjoy seeing my #028 '65. I also have #383 as a SAAC judged gold concours car. I've enjoyed having my 1968 Corvette (L88, though not factory) IMSA Trans Am Leldon Blackwell Racing car selected twice for display at Amelia. The only car I've come across where the professional drivers always complained of "too much power".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Feeling everyone's pain. I live in Northwest NJ and late January-February brought about 50 inches plus or minus. I picked up my '17 GT350 on Feb 6th and just started going out for some drives. I work from home (30 years) so I can steal drives pretty much anytime the weather allows, but boy oh boy do I dream of the long summer drives and track events!!!

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
34 Posts
Just made a deal on a Race red w/white stripes example today.
Still needs prep so I still have never driven one...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just made a deal on a Race red w/white stripes example today.
Still needs prep so I still have never driven one...
When I got mine I was very hard to get a test drive. They treat them like gold but I will tell you one thing after you own it they for sure don't treat you like gold....specially the dealers around here.good luck and enjoy......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice car and what a nice place to live. You are very lucky and take an extra ride for me please. Lol
Awesome car, I have a 2019 black w black and red over the top stripes. Can't stop for gas without being approached, love the attention. But what I love most is driving the Texas back roads, taking 50mph curves at 75, and feeling like I'm still taking it too easy.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
34 Posts
When I got mine I was very hard to get a test drive. They treat them like gold but I will tell you one thing after you own it they for sure don't treat you like gold....specially the dealers around here.good luck and enjoy......
Yeah my first drive will be when I pick it up tomorrow. It'll be a slow drive as temps will be warm and snow is melting everywhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts