Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, I am about to purchase a 2019 gt350 that has salvage title because of mechanical problems engine does not run 14k miles on it? place im purchasing from suspect timing chain but did not dig into it to much, I cannot seem to find anything about reman voodoo gen 2 motors or any used ones for sale, I have read alot about problems with the gen 1, Am I making a mistake? price is 36k

·
Registered
2019 GT350 Shadow Black/White Stripes
30 Posts
A mistake in my opinion. You don't even know why the engine isn't running. Who knows what the previous owner did to it. If it was something covered under warranty, why didn't they get a new engine?
I don't know anything about reman Voodoo engines. Ford rebuilds them, and uses them to replace engines under warranty. And I heard a Voodoo engine costs $30-$35K. So if you had to buy one, you're spending more than it's worth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A mistake in my opinion. You don't even know why the engine isn't running. Who knows what the previous owner did to it. If it was something covered under warranty, why didn't they get a new engine?
I don't know anything about reman Voodoo engines. Ford rebuilds them, and uses them to replace engines under warranty. And I heard a Voodoo engine costs $30-$35K. So if you had to buy one, you're spending more than it's worth.
Thanks for the input, Just saw carfax report that engine was replaced in may of 2021 by dealer and now totaled/salvage title in august of 2021 due to mechanical failure? guess I will pass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts