Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the original factory carbon fiber wheels and original tires for sale. Wheels and tires have 1,826 miles on them. They have never been on the track. Street miles are on back roads and local trips. Tires are 305/30ZR19 in front and 315/30ZR19 Michelin Pilot Cup 2's. Front wheels are 11 x 19 in front and 11.5 x 19 in rear. Original tire pressure monitors still installed on all four wheels. I also have the original factory lug nuts and locking lug nuts. I can't use them on my aftermarket wheels. Asking $9,500 for the wheels, tires, and lug nuts. Buyer responsible for shipping charges. I am located in West Tennessee.
Front.jpg Rear.jpg Set.jpg

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
54 Posts
I don't mean to judge or question this sale. But aren't these wheels vin matched to each GT350R somehow?
Seems one would want to keep the wheels for investment purposes for a future sale of the car.

Again not trying to impede your sale at all. I would think someone would love to have these.
Good luck on the sale. It is a good price for some very special wheels!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Carbide. I take no offense to your comments. You make valid points. But, I put miles on my cars; lots of miles lol. I buy them to drive all year round, on road trips, car shows, etc. I have no plans to track the car as I do my spirited driving in the mountains. Most of the miles on the carbon fiber wheels was due to waiting on the Project 6GR wheels I ordered right after I bought the car in December 2019. I am running OEM size wheels with Cooper 305/30R19 all season ultra high performance tires on all four corners. Since the carbon fiber rims will probably not ever go back on the car, I thought I would see if someone else might be able to use them. If you ever get to West TN, let me know. Our Mustang Club here has several folks with GT350/GT350Rs. I appreciate your comments and luck on the sale.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
54 Posts
Valid points. 👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the original factory carbon fiber wheels and original tires for sale. Wheels and tires have 1,826 miles on them. They have never been on the track. Street miles are on back roads and local trips. Tires are 305/30ZR19 in front and 315/30ZR19 Michelin Pilot Cup 2's. Front wheels are 11 x 19 in front and 11.5 x 19 in rear. Original tire pressure monitors still installed on all four wheels. I also have the original factory lug nuts and locking lug nuts. I can't use them on my aftermarket wheels. Asking $9,500 for the wheels, tires, and lug nuts. Buyer responsible for shipping charges. I am located in West Tennessee.
View attachment 13681 View attachment 13682 View attachment 13683
I’m interested. I’m in memphis. 901-907-9524
John.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 13681 View attachment 13682 View attachment 13683

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tires and wheels have been sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts