Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1965 GT-350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just checking on the market just about to pull the trigger on a local 2019 350 White/Blue stripes
only 6100 miles with the following options: over the top stripes, Electronics package, carbon fiberi/p
handling package, leather trimmed sport seats, painted black roof MSRP $66,550.
dealership listed for $69,990.
Whats a fair market price?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
97 Posts
Feels like the market is showing signs of peaking, unless it's a Heritage R. Many more common sports cars have retreated the past few weeks -- e92 M3 or example. Can you wait? I think 12 months from now it'll be a 59k car, but I am not industry analyst.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
33 Posts
I recently bought a 2020 Shelby GT350 with 2800 miles on it. It came with the blue advantage coverage.
I paid 73,000.00 a little bit higher than what I wanted to pay. But I made 4700.00 on my trade in so it worked out.

·
Registered
2019 GT350 Shadow Black/White Stripes
110 Posts
Feels like the market is showing signs of peaking, unless it's a Heritage R. Many more common sports cars have retreated the past few weeks -- e92 M3 or example. Can you wait? I think 12 months from now it'll be a 59k car, but I am not industry analyst.
For now, that's an average price. But guessing what may be in 12 months is a crapshoot. The way they are imposing higher and higher fleet mileage requirements, and pushing for the elemination of large ICE engines, this car and it's engine, could become even rarer.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
33 Posts
In a way I am hoping it will become rare but I always wanted one. But I also wanted the Bullitt for its color and legacy. But was disappointed with it and the engine was sluggish to me. I did several mods and kept it for about 3 years like my girlfriends lol. But I enjoy the GT350 in its stock form. I would love to try it out on a track but I would like to up the rear gearing.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350, Shadow Black
5 Posts
Hello all just checking on the market just about to pull the trigger on a local 2019 350 White/Blue stripes
only 6100 miles with the following options: over the top stripes, Electronics package, carbon fiberi/p

thanks in advance
Recent buyer here🤘

I would pounce on that price if it has the setup (color, seats, handling pack, dash, technology pack) that you want, especially for a low milage 2019+. Dealers near me are charging north of 74k for a car like that.

I watched the market for about 18 months starting in mid 2020. I think we just witnessed the first peak of the market for these cars in the short term. I believe we may see a short term slip in prices, but I would bet it is going to be, at most, a drop of 10k. I know 3 guys in my area who have sold their 350's recently because of the market uptick and guess what... they all regret it tremendously and want to buy back in when the market pulls back. There is a reason for that, there is some x factor with the 350 that VERY few other cars have (think 90's air cooled 911 turbo, Mk IV supra). Other cars feel lifeless compared to the 350.

OP, if you buy it now, you will not regret it, I guarantee you. Life is short man.

·
Registered
45 Posts
seems high but dealers have those big buildings to pay for.. when I was in your boat, I looked private sale and in my search experience, I found most gt350 owners take very good care of their cars so there’s not much risk if you can find same in private market.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was watching this auction this morning. I was going to jump in then it went over $60K and I just lived vicariously through the other bidders:

What a deal for an R! Well bought.

Reactions: Macblaster

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a deal for an R! Well bought.
Very well bought indeed!

I just joined the forum as I've been looking for a GT350 for the past year or so and have been watching the values. I've definitely seen some good deals on BAT. As far as looking around on the web, ie the cars.com, cargurus, etc. the clean, lower mileage cars seem to be going for high 60s to low 70s. Specifically 2019 and 2020 models. I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack at this point already - since I'm looking for a 2019 Kona blue car with the white stripes. A good thing for current owners I guess, as these cars seem in demand, most likely because they're a last of breed type and are such great fun to drive.

Side note: I'll be getting rid of my 2017 Focus RS most likely when I get a Shelby - something that is going to be really hard to do! I've never loved a car as much as my Focus RS. Anyway sorry for the diatribe. Oh one question: does anyone know if there are different blue colors for the over the top racing stripe, outside of the heritage blue color that is? Reason I ask is that my second choice behind the Kona blue is the Oxford white with blue over the top stripes - I feel like some cars I see on the web in this combo have different shades / hues of blue. Could just be lighting or something. I know there is an outer pin stripe too, maybe that just makes the color look different . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very well bought indeed!

I just joined the forum as I've been looking for a GT350 for the past year or so and have been watching the values. I've definitely seen some good deals on BAT. As far as looking around on the web, ie the cars.com, cargurus, etc. the clean, lower mileage cars seem to be going for high 60s to low 70s. Specifically 2019 and 2020 models. I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack at this point already - since I'm looking for a 2019 Kona blue car with the white stripes. A good thing for current owners I guess, as these cars seem in demand, most likely because they're a last of breed type and are such great fun to drive.

Side note: I'll be getting rid of my 2017 Focus RS most likely when I get a Shelby - something that is going to be really hard to do! I've never loved a car as much as my Focus RS. Anyway sorry for the diatribe. Oh one question: does anyone know if there are different blue colors for the over the top racing stripe, outside of the heritage blue color that is? Reason I ask is that my second choice behind the Kona blue is the Oxford white with blue over the top stripes - I feel like some cars I see on the web in this combo have different shades / hues of blue. Could just be lighting or something. I know there is an outer pin stripe too, maybe that just makes the color look different . . .
I agree with your market assessment. I was looking for a reasonably priced 2019+ in Kona blue w/ white stripes as the primary search, with my secondary being Shadow Black w/o stripes. I was never able to find a clean Kona blue car, with low miles + handling pack (I needed that gurney flap) for less than 76k. I think those guys know what they have sadly. Looking at these build numbers, you and I were looking for one out of the 121 cars built with that spec to pop up in the market. Good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree with your market assessment. I was looking for a reasonably priced 2019+ in Kona blue w/ white stripes as the primary search, with my secondary being Shadow Black w/o stripes. I was never able to find a clean Kona blue car, with low miles + handling pack (I needed that gurney flap) for less than 76k. I think those guys know what they have sadly. Looking at these build numbers, you and I were looking for one out of the 121 cars built with that spec to pop up in the market. Good luck!
According to mustangfanclub.com 167 Kona Blue 2019 350’s, 121 w/white stripes. 25 R’s of which 16 w/white stripes.

I may be biased, but I like FPB w/white stripes better.:ROFLMAO:
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry, just noticed you linked same as my mention..

·
Registered
1965 GT-350
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

thanks in advance
Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

Update! ended up purchasing this fine 2016 GT-350 Oxford White with Blue stripes with Track Package,Recaro's and fresh Pilot Sports 38K miles for $46,000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 14511
Update! ended up purchasing this fine 2016 GT-350 Oxford White with Blue stripes with Track Package,Recaro's and fresh Pilot Sports 38K miles for $46,000.
Hell yes! Now just remember to warm up your Voodoo to a nice oil temp before breaking in your Pilot Sports 🤠. Nice color choice OP!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts