Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have thoughts of what that's all about or possibly a tease to a amp on the 2018's. I know they added two speakers some where on the 2017's but it used to mean if you had a Shaker you had a power amp and we don't.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked this same question on this and other Shelby GT 350 forums and no one seems to know why they put that on there. According to Ford nothing changes on the 2018 except three new colors and says still same amount of speakers as the 2017. I figured also they were going to add a power amp like they used to if it said Shaker. Go figure!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great question guys, I noticed that too and was wondering. Ford has a long way to go in sound quality with their "Premium" sound systems. I'll be installing the Kicker vss replacement speakers and would like to add a med size sub as well. My 2016 King Ranch with the "Premium" sound was garbage. The door speakers were cheap, not even co-axial and rated at a whopping 25 watts each. Junk!! Kicker makes some nice VSS (Vehicle Specific System) packages, I also replaced the stock sub (was very low watts and sounded awful) with their amp/sub and it is a very nice upgrade...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts