Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the average time owners are waiting to receive their owners box? I have had my car for approximately 15 weeks. I am trying to be patient haha!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn! JimT, you got yours in two weeks?! Thanks for heads up Johnny, definitely calling Ford Performance to find out if they have any info.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Actually 1 day less than 2 weeks. I'd call Ford and get a trace on yours.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well! That explains a lot! My Ford Dealership never submitted my sales info to SVT. 1-800-367-3788, in case anybody ever needs it. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What is the average time owners are waiting to receive their owners box? I have had my car for approximately 15 weeks. I am trying to be patient haha!
I got mine in about 4 weeks - its a cool gift.
Also got my "special" oil filter and oil wrench as well as a new Owner's Guide.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I guess maybe there's no more oil filter wrench since they removed the spin on filter? My '17 has canister.

The crankshaft is pretty cool though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it has been over a month since you bought the car, and you have not received the kit yet, call Ford Performance at 800-367-3788, or email them. I sent an email to [email protected] and someone named Matt helped me get the kit. I think that is the group who actually handles the owners kits. He told me that a lot of the information needed to ship the kit actually comes from what the dealer submits to Ford, and we all know how dealers can be...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts