Mustang GT350 Forums banner

2017 Lightning Blue GT350

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ffxstc 
#1 ·
New 2017 GT350, love it, only 80 miles so far, amazing car!! Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful car. Same as my 2016 but I wish I could have gotten that blue, its a little brighter. I notice the front chin splitter isn't on it. Mine was still in the box in the trunk. They told me they would put it on if I wanted but it would make the nose even lower to the ground. I chose to not have it on for less chance of scraping the front. Most people would never know it belongs there and my 2016 doesn't have the track package (has technology package) and I don't plan to take it to the race track any way. Outside of the different blue looks identical to my 2016, stripe and all. Enjoy!!

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks! Yes still in trunk, trying to make sure it will navigate curbs, and driveway parking, then I might open box and see how hard it is to put on. Dealer said they would have to take it to body shop as they hadn't installed one yet. After I heard that I wouldn't let them detail it or put gas in it. Also told me first service was $59... I said it had 10 quarts of 5w-50 syn oil...He replies...oh yea I guess it costs more then...geez!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.