·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Steering part

Up for auction is a 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang! These Shelby GT350s are very rare and only dealerships that bought into the Shelby Program were given an allocation - most dealerships are only getting 1 non-R model for MY16!
This Shelby is equipped with the following:
Color: Shadow Black (pictures are exact representations of what this care will look like)
Options: Track Pack
MSRP: $56,495.00

This car has been delivered to the north suburbs of Chicago! The build was completed on October 26, 2015. This car is still "wrapped" (all plastic is still on car, just as it came from the factory) and has less than 10 miles on the odometer. The car is currently parked in a secure garage away from the elements - the pictures you see were taken at the dealership upon delivery
The Track Package Model truly captures the essence of the original 1965 Shelby GT350 as it is designed with only performance in mind, however, still offers some modern amenities such as Air conditioning, Power group, and of course a back seat! This car was ordered with the best of all worlds in mind. The car features the Track Package which includes a Raised Decklid Spoiler, Magnaride Damping System, Performance Tuned Springs, Engine Oil Coolers, Transmission Oil Coolers, Differential Coolers, etc. Car and Driver just gave the 2016 Shelby GT350 an AMAZING review in its most recent publishing, as well as naming (in another Car and Driver article) the 2016 Shelby GT350 1 of 20 "Late model car destined to become a classic". Truly, the car speaks for itself! I was blessed to drive this exact color/optioned car during the North American Track Tour this year - the car is beyond amazing in every way possible!

More information can be found here: Ford Mustang GT350 | eBay

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks great in black.....Interesting to see what they get for the car I assume his buy it now price is the $66, 495 which is $10 over..
Yea just confirmed on Ebay...We will have to watch...I hope he gets $20 over.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beautiful car! I really can't pay more than $5k over, and that is even pushing it for me. I guess I will have to wait until early spring :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts