Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is there anyone on here, that has a base 2016 gt350, if so can you tell me about it. i actually have one on the way, is it worth it, if you are just going to drive on the street and to shows,

·
Registered
14 Posts
is there anyone on here, that has a base 2016 gt350, if so can you tell me about it. i actually have one on the way, is it worth it, if you are just going to drive on the street and to shows,

Watch this video on YouTube, they tested a base 350 along with a three year old Boss 302, and they just gave it rave reviews! I hope the copied link works. [video=youtube;U97I_feu8mE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U97I_feu8mE[/video]

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered mine in October and received it February 19. While waiting, I'd wondered if it would become a daily driver or if I would continue to use my Lexus 450H (mid-size SUV) and use the 350 just for fun. Now having it for three months, I love the 350 and always drive it (rather than the Lexus) unless I'm going to be parking in the really crowded lot school (I take the 350 to the grocery store) or I need the Lexus' space to haul something. The 350 is just as comfortable as the Lexus and is loads of fun to drive...for the first time in my life I look forward to driving to work. It doesn't come with any of the pesky problems that have accompanied hi-performance cars in the past, such as a hard clutch or reluctance to idle. I've driven it around the city a lot (I live on the periphery of Los Angeles) and recently drove it on the very winding Hiway 101 up to Monterey for the Laguna Seca sports car race. It just handles admirably in any situation. Whether braking, turning or going fast, it immediately and without hesitation does whatever I tell it to. I now have 3,000 miles on the car, consider it my primary driver and am very happy with it. The one limitation - and it isn't a problem for me - is that the back-seat leg room is pretty much non-existent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts