Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT350 Convertible 123500002P
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I realize this site is dedicated to the newer GT350's But I just was able to pickup this car last week and because of the limited build quantity there is not much about these online so I will ask here.

I'm looking for a couple things that maybe someone can direct me to a possible source.

I would like to find a hardcopy of the "Shelby American Enthusiasts" catalog from 2014 that my red car was on the cover of. See my avatar for the cover photo. This brochure was used to promote the sale of a collection of Shelby prototypes they had in the museum and shows.

I would also like to know where to obtain a front splitter for it. Although my car is one of only two prototype convertibles built on a 2011 chassis, it was built for development of the 2012 - 2014 production run, of which the coupes and limited run of convertibles look to all have the same splitter. My splitter is very good but not perfect. Shelby put 8700 miles on this car for the testing the convertible to make sure it could handle the 624 hp engine and other performance options. The splitter is the only part of the car that is not absolutely pristine.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
95 Posts
You've got yourself an interesting and cool Shelby there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts