Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fords announcement of the 2017s was very premature in my opinion. Also I'm handcuffed on pricing at the moment from superiors. LOTS of interest but no deposits yet. Could be bad timing, could be I'm not reaching the right people, could be a lot of things. Dealer across town got rid of theirs at 10k over like it was nothing. That's the fun and frustration of the market. Trust me, I wish I could provide forum members a little bit more of a discount but due to these being "our last ones" and they know what they are selling elsewhere around town it's not happening at the moment.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fords announcement of the 2017s was very premature in my opinion. Also I'm handcuffed on pricing at the moment from superiors. LOTS of interest but no deposits yet. Could be bad timing, could be I'm not reaching the right people, could be a lot of things. Dealer across town got rid of theirs at 10k over like it was nothing. That's the fun and frustration of the market. Trust me, I wish I could provide forum members a little bit more of a discount but due to these being "our last ones" and they know what they are selling elsewhere around town it's not happening at the moment.
Hey R Rated, thanks for the candor, interesting to hear what it's like on the other side of the salesdesk. Hope your superiors come to their senses soon. Good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're welcome. I'm here as a car enthusiast first and someone who works at a dealership last. My R is being built next week!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You're welcome. I'm here as a car enthusiast first and someone who works at a dealership last. My R is being built next week!
Oh, so that's how one gets an R allocation?!?!
Good luck w the build and here's to hope for a swift delivery:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just got Build date for my R, week of 4-18 :cool: last 4 of VIN is 4756, so we now know that there will be almost 5000 350's built (Street & R) for 2016 run. I will work on narrowing the # of each down when I gain access to the data.

M.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got Build date for my R, week of 4-18 :cool: last 4 of VIN is 4756, so we now know that there will be almost 5000 350's built (Street & R) for 2016 run. I will work on narrowing the # of each down when I gain access to the data.

M.
Thanks for the information. This is a very good sign for potential buyers. If Ford produces another 5000 GT350s for the 2017 MY, ADMs will disappear.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Those numbers are way off the Production chart that was published on this forum. I am not doubting anyone but the total number on the chart here were approx. 2600 including R's.
And yes I would prefer Ford keep production limited. As we all have witnessed one can buy this car for minimum ADM. Less is more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those numbers are way off the Production chart that was published on this forum. I am not doubting anyone but the total number on the chart here were approx. 2600 including R's.
And yes I would prefer Ford keep production limited. As we all have witnessed one can buy this car for minimum ADM. Less is more.
You need to check the latest info: http://gt350.registryclubs.com/pdf/gt35020160309.pdf
A total of 3564. These numbers came out around 3-9-16 and were for GT350's scheduled through late March.
My R's VIN last 4 are 4626 and scheduled for April 4th.
Shelby6T5 numbers are in line.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I stand by my #s ! :p

Little Birdy just game me this: 4000 by end of this week, give or take a few

The only # I don't have a really good grasp of is the R totals - anywhere from 3 to 5 hundred is my best guess with the #'s I have collected. Yeah, I know, that's a big difference.

M.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Shelby6T5 numbers are in line.
I agreed with you. I think it will end up around 5000 non R's and below 500 on the R's.
R #107 was built the first week of March. That's the highest confirmed chassis number that I'm aware of. That was 3 weeks ago.
My scheduled build date is still April 4th.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts