Test drive
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Test drive

This is a discussion on Test drive within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Looking for Bay area 350 owner who will let me test drive (20 min.) You can even follow in my Boss 302, or ride shotgun. ...

Thread: Test drive

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Test drive

Looking for Bay area 350 owner who will let me test drive (20 min.) You can even follow in my Boss 302, or ride shotgun. I am on the fence on selling or trading
    for a 350 . Will pay for gas and your time .

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bangshift View Post
    Looking for Bay area 350 owner who will let me test drive (20 min.) You can even follow in my Boss 302, or ride shotgun. I am on the fence on selling or trading
    for a 350 . Will pay for gas and your time .
    This doesn't answer your question but is a heads up for you or anyone else looking for a used 350. I just traded my black '16 tech package for a 2020 Supra at Maita Toyota in Sacramento. The car has about 26,300 miles and is absolutely PERFECT. It's got front GT500 style dive planes, Frozen Vanilla stripes, Modesta coating,and most importantly, a Lund flex fuel tune and JLT intake. As you know Lund will no longer sell tunes in California. For whatever reason they haven't put the car on their lot yet. I told them I would return it completely to stock if they wanted but they never responded. In any case if it does show up it will be a great car.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How do you like the Supra?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’d check car gurus or autotrader to see which dealerships or car lots have a used one and go take it for a test drive . If you have Instagram look up NorCal.shelbys and message them and ask them . They are gt350 owners from around the Bay Area.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors