New 2019 owner and I have a few dumb questions....
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on New 2019 owner and I have a few dumb questions.... within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; The car was a new leftover 19... I had it shipped from Tx to FL. It had around 35 miles on it from the dealer. ...

Thread: New 2019 owner and I have a few dumb questions....

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The car was a new leftover 19... I had it shipped from Tx to FL. It had around 35 miles on it from the dealer. Brand new, never titled. So far, it's a hoot. Very fun car!

The driver's side door, sill, and seat base have some scratches from lazy feet (likely salespeople with dress shoes) getting in and out. Is that repairable? It's bugging me as a new car...

There are what appear to be red led's on the top of the backside of each door. They never seem to light up though. Should they be flashing when the alarm is activated?

Is it possible to make the car horn go off when you lock the door with the door handle sensor? If you click the lock twice on the remote, it beeps. But doesn't make any audible notification if you use the sensor on the handle. I couldn't find any alarm settings in the vehicle settings...

What doesn't the latch in the upper middle of the Recaro seats do? I've fiddled with it a bunch and don't have the foggiest...

Why does the backup camera have two sets of lines? It's kind of weird. I'm used to vehicles with one set that bends when you turn the wheel. On the GT350 you have a fixed set related to distance and another set that bends. Any ideas?
    Last edited by DeputyDog95; 01-10-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nobody?

I, unfortunately, did not have a traditional delivery experience so I didn't have the opportunity to go through the car with the salesperson...

What are the lapel like things with magnetic straps on the top outside edges of the seat for? Is that to make the 3 point seat belt more accessible?
    2019 GT350R (white/blue stripes)
    1985 Porsche 911 (street)
    1979 Porsche 911 (race)

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe the straps are for the purpose you described. I find them to be more of a nuisance especially if you have to get anything out of the back seat

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The sill plates are super easy to sway out or upgrade - maybe if you explained to the selling dealer that it would be the only thing keeping you from a perfect score they might have them replaced for you - scores are relevant to allocation
    Fast Fun & Ford - 2018 Shelby GT350R with 875 Whipple tuned to 903hp

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the LEDs you’re describing are a visual indication that the doors are locked.
    2017 GT350
    Chassis Number H2979
    Shadow Black
    Convenience Package

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The white bendy lines in the backup camera are a estimation of where the rear of the car will end up with the steering wheel turned at that spot. notice how the lines bend as you turn the steering wheel
    2016 GT350 - Shadow Black. Technology Pack.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The latch on the back lets you access the back seat but retain the seat back angle that was set using the side lever.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors