Wow...Owner's Supplement is here!
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Wow...Owner's Supplement is here! within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; I am shocked but happy . Just Received the Owner's Supplement (aka welcome kit) from Ford Performance today Exactly 7 days after purchasing the 2020 ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Aquasition

Thread: Wow...Owner's Supplement is here!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am shocked but happy . Just Received the Owner's Supplement (aka welcome kit) from Ford Performance today Exactly 7 days after purchasing the 2020 GT350
    Just in time to put it under the Christmas Tree! Cheers
    RJay and MRXC like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine is here too (wife bought car literally 2 weeks before I got back from Africa), but she wrapped it and put it under the tree, so I’ll wait until the 25th to open it up.
    Where are you gonna display the FP crankshaft?
    RJaY: where do you display yours?
    2019 GT350 (K2371): “The Enchantress”
    Velocity Blue w/White Stripes, Electronics Package, Vehicle Cover, non-Recaro Leather AC seats, both P & D side FP catch-cans, and FP air filter.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRXC View Post
    Mine is here too (wife bought car literally 2 weeks before I got back from Africa), but she wrapped it and put it under the tree, so I’ll wait until the 25th to open it up.
    Where are you gonna display the FP crankshaft?
    RJaY: where do you display yours?
    I have a tall bookshelf in my office - it has a place of honor front and center!

The box it ships in is pretty good looking too - that's on the top shelf of same!
    2019 GT350 - Finally arrived!
    2014 Mustang GT - Great car! Hard to see her go!
    1965 Mustang Fastback - Wish I still had it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasition View Post
    I am shocked but happy . Just Received the Owner's Supplement (aka welcome kit) from Ford Performance today Exactly 7 days after purchasing the 2020 GT350
    Just in time to put it under the Christmas Tree! Cheers
    Was your certificate printed correctly? My first one came with 2019. They had to issue a corrected one for 2020. Now to decide, do I display my entire 3 car journey or just the one? Have had the car less than 2 months, still not broken in enough to open it up. My husband was farting around in the garage the other day (he knows better) and proceeded to yank down a pile of storage tubs and the box that has my replacement splitter (ordered to keep, just in case). Everything landed on my car. Smashed my windshield, hit my passenger side fender and partial hood. There are no dents, luckily I have the clear bra so my paint is protected but need a new windshield.

The GT350 seems to be a bad luck car for me. Glad you all are enjoying yours!Name:  crankshafts.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  4.00 MB
    2020 Shadow Black, Carbon Fiber Dash, Technology Pkg., Handling Pkg.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine under the Christmas tree; now displayed in my shop.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    2019 GT350 (K2371): “The Enchantress”
    Velocity Blue w/White Stripes, Electronics Package, Vehicle Cover, non-Recaro Leather AC seats, both P & D side FP catch-cans, and FP air filter.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Crank is on our mantle in our family room along with the trophy from "Track Attack". So far my wife has tolerated the two of them even though they do not match her foo foo candles!!! is there a list of differences somewhere between the GT350 and the GT350R. What changes are worth making for a strictly street legal car. I have no plans on racing the car, but a little spirited driving is on the menu. I did SCCA road course racing a long time ago and may do some track days, but nothing all that serious.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors