SCT GTX Bulydog crap
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

SCT GTX Bulydog crap

This is a discussion on SCT GTX Bulydog crap within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Please do not waste your money on these tuners they do not work and their customer service is worse than talking to the IRS. I ...

Thread: SCT GTX Bulydog crap

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SCT GTX Bulydog crap

Please do not waste your money on these tuners they do not work and their customer service is worse than talking to the IRS. I have 2018 GT350 my son has same car different color, one going bad I can see, but 2 is beyond ridiculous. Professionally installed one work for bout 2 days the other a little over a week, installer called they said it was cord issue, so I got new cord on mine and installed lasted bout week then blank screen again, 3rd time they said send it back, and now telling me I have to pay 350 for new screen, lol, long story short they are crap and their customer service is rude and not understanding at all, so I out 600 on mine, took my sons out of his car also it’s screen is glitchy in and out, but have replaced both with other tuners, word to the wise stay away from this tuner, I’m not only one in my area having trouble with these tuners WARNING stay away do not waste your money go with something tried and true., and way overpriced

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks. Was looking at this tuner. Wonder if they've been upgraded since your post. What did you replace it with? Happy?

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meateater5.2 View Post
    Thanks. Was looking at this tuner. Wonder if they've been upgraded since your post. What did you replace it with? Happy?
    Thanks for heads up , no tuner for me! I put lighter wheels ( p 51) and dropped 8 pounds per corner compared to the stock boat anchors (60 plus pounds) on my 2017 Gt 350. Much improved acceleration starting at 2500 rpms ( more torque) ! Totally agree tune waste of money ( had one on my 2012 Boss with Airaid cai) it felt slower that stock setup. Wasted 750 dollars!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never really understand why people do tunes on a normally aspirated engines... There's little to no gains.
    2019 GT350R (white/blue stripes)
    1985 Porsche 911 (street)
    1979 Porsche 911 (race)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors