Will there be a 2020 GT350?
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Will there be a 2020 GT350? within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Or not since the GT500 is coming out?...

Thread: Will there be a 2020 GT350?

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or not since the GT500 is coming out?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDMD View Post
    Or not since the GT500 is coming out?
    They will make 2800 GT350's for the 2020 MY.

If you're interested, you better pounce, because the order books and the order banks have been open for over a week.

Name:  2020 Shelby Enrollment.JPEG
Views: 44
Size:  226.6 KB
    2019 GT350 - Here Soon!
    2014 Mustang GT - It's Been Great!
    1965 Mustang Fastback - Wish I Still Had It!

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, thanks for the info. I’m guessing not much ‘20 R’s availability then.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDMD View Post
    Wow, thanks for the info. I’m guessing not much ‘20 R’s availability then.....
    Only 840 scheduled to be produced.

On the other hand, you have the GT500 working for you, it's stealing all the glory.

If you want a 2020 R, you've got to find a dealer that bought into the Shelby program primarily to get the GT500.

They might view the GT350 as a necessary evil and make you a deal on it.

You know you probably won't see a 2020 GT350 until next spring, right?
    2019 GT350 - Here Soon!
    2014 Mustang GT - It's Been Great!
    1965 Mustang Fastback - Wish I Still Had It!

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks again. Yes my plan is to buy it sometimes towards the end of next year and see if I can get her below MSRP.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A word of warning to potential new buyers. The 2019 that was sent to replace my bad 2017 had a low chassis number. It was quite obviously built early on and the timing put it within the polar vortex, unprecedented cold and ice during that time. The car arrived covered in salt, the paint didn't set up in places, the foam sound deadener didn't set up properly and is now non existent. Tons of issues that appear to be a result of the cold. I am now expecting a third car, probably a 2019. I don't know if they are building 2020's yet. But I will be happy to know that although the chassis number will probably be higher, it will be a summer build. If you order later, you could end up with a winter build. Good luck, especially to me...lol. Third time's the charm, right? Fingers, eyes, toes and legs crossed that this is THE ONE. Just in time for a fall/winter break in...completely missed out on summer events for a third year. I still believe in this car.
    Currently waiting to start over with Shadow Black 2019 GT350 with Technology pkg. and B & O upgrade. Due late Apr./early May.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnWheels View Post
    A word of warning to potential new buyers. The 2019 that was sent to replace my bad 2017 had a low chassis number. It was quite obviously built early on and the timing put it within the polar vortex, unprecedented cold and ice during that time. The car arrived covered in salt, the paint didn't set up in places, the foam sound deadener didn't set up properly and is now non existent. Tons of issues that appear to be a result of the cold. I am now expecting a third car, probably a 2019. I don't know if they are building 2020's yet. But I will be happy to know that although the chassis number will probably be higher, it will be a summer build. If you order later, you could end up with a winter build. Good luck, especially to me...lol. Third time's the charm, right? Fingers, eyes, toes and legs crossed that this is THE ONE. Just in time for a fall/winter break in...completely missed out on summer events for a third year. I still believe in this car.
    What is your chassis number?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors