Borla ATAK Exhaust with H pipe?
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Borla ATAK Exhaust with H pipe? within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Hello everyone! I have my Borla ATAK system to install on my 2018; however, I've always preferred the classic muscle car sound of an H ...

Thread: Borla ATAK Exhaust with H pipe?

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone! I have my Borla ATAK system to install on my 2018; however, I've always preferred the classic muscle car sound of an H pipe. Has anyone installed the Borla system with and H pipe? I'm looking at the Shifteck pipe.

I'm concerned with getting the H pipe since the Borla was obviously designed with the X pipe in mind. I've googled this and I can't find anything all that useful. Thank you!

JAY

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have seen a video on YouTube with that exact setup. Go searching there. Too busy to look and find for you. Happy hunting.

P.S. I have seen and heard a lot of aftermarket exhaust. In my opinion, nothing sounds as good as stock. Aftermarket and larger tubes mess with scavenging. Res. delete is the only thing I would do if it’s a change in sound your after.

If it’s performance your looking for, such as more power on the track, CLI and long tube headers and Res. delete is the way to go. Still, not likely to see more than 25 HP at the wheels. Just not worth the cost and effort.

My rule of thumb for this vehicle, keep it stock!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors