Weather Mode & AUTO Climate Mode Question - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Weather Mode & AUTO Climate Mode Question

This is a discussion on Weather Mode & AUTO Climate Mode Question within the Mustang GT350 General Discussions forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Wanted to address this again. I know the sync 3 manual says if in auto it will keep the desired temperature. And according to those ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Weather Mode & AUTO Climate Mode Question

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wanted to address this again. I know the sync 3 manual says if in auto it will keep the desired temperature. And according to those on here it will do heat or air to maintain that temperature. For nice cold air I've always set dual zone (68 to 70 degrees) set to auto and turned on the button that says air. My fan will fluctuate as its supposed to and will keep car nice and cold with cold air coming out of vents to my desired temperature I set. Ok so I tried what most say and just set as usual my dual zone temperature I wanted and turned on auto button and did not turn on the button that says air. And you could tell it was not blowing cold air. Air coming from vents felt like outside air would be and after driving the car for awhile it was just to muggy in there without ever cooling down. I then turned on the button that says air and the fan slowed down some and nice cold air started flowing into the car from vents just as I've always set it and fan as always has fluctuated speed since I had it in auto. You guys/gals sure if you want the air to work you don't have to not only put in auto (to maintain temp setting) with desired temperature setting but also turn on the button that says air. I have to.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1 View Post
    Wanted to address this again. I know the sync 3 manual says if in auto it will keep the desired temperature. And according to those on here it will do heat or air to maintain that temperature. For nice cold air I've always set dual zone (68 to 70 degrees) set to auto and turned on the button that says air. My fan will fluctuate as its supposed to and will keep car nice and cold with cold air coming out of vents to my desired temperature I set. Ok so I tried what most say and just set as usual my dual zone temperature I wanted and turned on auto button and did not turn on the button that says air. And you could tell it was not blowing cold air. Air coming from vents felt like outside air would be and after driving the car for awhile it was just to muggy in there without ever cooling down. I then turned on the button that says air and the fan slowed down some and nice cold air started flowing into the car from vents just as I've always set it and fan as always has fluctuated speed since I had it in auto. You guys/gals sure if you want the air to work you don't have to not only put in auto (to maintain temp setting) with desired temperature setting but also turn on the button that says air. I have to.
    Sounds odd johnny1. I set the temp I want, hit Auto and that's it. The fan comes on automatically and the fan speed depends on how hot the car is to start with. Once the cars cools down the fan speed slows down and just comes on intermittently to keep the temp adjusted.
    2018 GT350, Orange Fury, black stripes/white accent, Convenience Pkg.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by driller View Post
    I've been a fan of "auto" HVAC in Ford vehicles for years.

The wife on the other hand needs only a switch between max heat and max AC - the fan is on full throttle and the temp is set to whatever max heat/cool the season requires. She regulates the temperature with how far the window is down.

Thankfully she can't drive a manual transmission car so the Shelby is safe.
    HAHA I have that going on in my family too. My Shelby is also safe.
    2018 GT350, white / blue stripe/electronics package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors