Gt350 with no ac
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Gt350 with no ac

This is a discussion on Gt350 with no ac within the Mustang GT350 Problems and Issues forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; I have a 2016 Shelby GT350 that has only 1572 miles on it and the AC is no longer blowing cold air. The warranty has ...

Thread: Gt350 with no ac

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gt350 with no ac

I have a 2016 Shelby GT350 that has only 1572 miles on it and the AC is no longer blowing cold air. The warranty has run out so I’m sure this will be an expensive repair. This car has never been raced or had a tire spun and stays in a climate controlled garage. Just wandering if this is a common problem with others and if anyone knows who to call or write at Ford to hopefully get this taken care of. The chevy guys are horse laughing me with the “fix or repair daily” jokes and “found on road dead” with no ac, I guess I should have bought a 350r and I wouldn’t have this problem, “first on race day” is not working for me, please help !

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sadly very common problem with the 350. Check some other forums such as mustangsg.com and you will see. If out of warranty GM will not cover it under any warranty unless you have an extended warranty. And if its the compressor which most are the entire dash has to be pulled out to get to it. Good luck.
    Last edited by johnny1; 09-07-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You must just be outside of the 3YR/36K bumper-to-bumper?

They will still let you add an extended warranty - buy one.

About 45 days after you started the warranty show up at the dealer with a blank look on your face and tell them the A/C isn't working.

The thousands of dollars it will cost you to fix an A/C issue will pay for the extended warranty.

https://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/

You can buy them online and tweak them for high time/low mileage.

If you bought it new you're putting less than 550 miles a year on it...

**EDIT: If you're in Florida you can't buy these online - change of plans - go to the dealership and buy one - still cheaper than paying for the A/C repair!**
    Last edited by RJay; 09-07-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    2019 GT350 - Finally arrived!
    2014 Mustang GT - Great car! Hard to see her go!
    1965 Mustang Fastback - Wish I still had it!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors