Vibration in right front end when turning left at high speed.
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Vibration in right front end when turning left at high speed. within the Mustang GT350 Problems and Issues forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Hello all, I recently went to the track with my car and had a very disturbing vibration when at speed and turning hard left. Pulled ...

Thread: Vibration in right front end when turning left at high speed.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello all, I recently went to the track with my car and had a very disturbing vibration when at speed and turning hard left. Pulled the wheel off at the track and there was no rubbing anywhere. Anyone else have any issues of a strong vibration at speed when turning. Wheels are balanced correctly. Lugs at torqued to spec.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr66 View Post
    Hello all, I recently went to the track with my car and had a very disturbing vibration when at speed and turning hard left. Pulled the wheel off at the track and there was no rubbing anywhere. Anyone else have any issues of a strong vibration at speed when turning. Wheels are balanced correctly. Lugs at torqued to spec.
    I feel vibration through the steering wheel (sport or track modes) during understeer. I have felt nothing like it during normal driving.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’m kinda new here but the little time I’ve owned a gt350 I’ve put 2 wheel bearings in because vibrations , one had a noticeable wiggle when lifted and trying to move it around. The other not so much but it was definitely bad once I took it out . I believe around $150 from Ford ( give or take ) and pretty easy to do . If that’s not it , it’d have to be a bushing or something loose in suspension

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors