A/C Issues? - Page 5
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

A/C Issues?

This is a discussion on A/C Issues? within the Mustang GT350 Problems and Issues forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Originally Posted by DTorres31 My car did that last month, and it kept getting worse. I heard the whining first, then i started feeling the ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A/C Issues?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DTorres31 View Post
    My car did that last month, and it kept getting worse. I heard the whining first, then i started feeling the warmer air on the driver side first. The passenger side stayed cold the entire time. The dealer said the compressor lost internal pressure. They replaced the compressor. Good Luck!!
    DAMN IT!!! The hottest week in San Antonio and three months later and my A/C went out again! I wonder what the issue is now. there is a 30 degree difference between the driver side and the passenger side.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1 View Post
    If you have the fan set on auto it will change speeds automatically to keep the temperature the same that you have set. Check your sync 3 manual for more info or go online and look up the PDF for the sync 3 manual.
    It will also change speeds when you're taking a hands-free call, then speed up again when you hang up.
    2018 GT350, Ruby Red w/black stripe, conv. pkg.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happened to me TWICE. A week after I bought it last year and the end of July. I havenít gotten my work order for the second one because surprise itís still in the shop. But hereís what they said about the first issue, they performed all their checks.....and after their visual inspection found connector C263 not fully seated. Inspected locking tab, ok. Performed Evac and recharge. System is full at this time. And this is after I had 66 miles one it!! This time I was told something about a pinhole in a tube, but I donít have the paperwork in front of me. Iím not a mechanic and donít know all the car terms, but Iím an expert at documenting, and taking pictures and videos.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello guys - i have a 2017 gt 350 - i live in downey calif - this is the third time that i have a air cond problem blowing warm air - i bought the car at norm reeve in cerritos calif - off of south street - first time warm air at 6k - found broke line on low side - got it back - drive to work at lax airport - warm air - call it went back - it took 3 days - put dye and found another broken line - high side - i asked to see it for i am a aircraft mechanic - for fedex @ lax airport 30 years- then said they sented it back - ok last week - 9 months later it blows warm air - friday it was good - monday warm air - so over the week end - it lost its charge - unreal - bring it in tell them i bet the same line cracked again - they wanted to put the dash - no way - i informed them about the a/c issues - this time they went after the compressor - they changed it but found the same line cracked again - to me it looks like a stress crack - - so i am putting pictures to see what you guys think please - if any one esle had problems like this - they also change another line that started to bubble - so they change two a/c lines and the compressor - for they felt the compressor was leaking - but i dont thing so - on have 12k miles on it know - what is making this line crack - you guys need to check your lines - for this is #3 visit to the dealer - not cool - so if there is #4 - does ford buy it back - thank you guys please write back hope the pictures help thanks jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors