WTT: Two for One???
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on WTT: Two for One??? within the Cars For Sale forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Marketplace category; I recognize this is a long shot, but my wife and I are downsizing next year in preparation for retirement. As such, I need to ...

Thread: WTT: Two for One???

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I recognize this is a long shot, but my wife and I are downsizing next year in preparation for retirement. As such, I need to reduce my car collection by one. I would like to trade my 2009 Shelby Mustang GT500KR (garage queen, excellent condition, 3,500-miles) and my 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium (sometimes daily driver, very good condition, 42,000-miles) for a like new, never tracked Shelby GT350R with the "electronics package" (e.g. climate control, audio, etc.).

The deal would have to pencil out for both parties as a win-win, even if I had to pony up a little bit of cash. Located in Phoenix, Arizona.

Both of my cars are "cherry" condition; well-maintained, not tracked or raced, and no surprises.

https://www.facebook.com/harold.jone...23269677736757

Doesn't have to be two-for-one; willing to trade the GT500KR plus some cash for the right GT350 or GT350R.

I can post more pictures or details, if needed.

v/r,
    Harold Jones
    Last edited by hbjones65; 10-17-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Corrected typo(s)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors