Looking for new GT 350? Might sell mine
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Looking for new GT 350? Might sell mine within the Cars For Sale forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Marketplace category; I just bought a new 2019 GT 350 July 29, 2019. Plus, you don't pay any sales tax when you purchase from an individual. I ...

Thread: Looking for new GT 350? Might sell mine

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just bought a new 2019 GT 350 July 29, 2019. Plus, you don't pay any sales tax when you purchase from an individual.

I am now thinking of selling it for personal reasons.

What comes with the car:
    - 5 year / 61,000 transferable maintenance plan (covers all oil/filter canges, multipoint check ups, and brake pads, and rotors, etc.) and honored at all FORD dealers nation wide.
    - The car is fully loaded with heated and cooling seats, 12 speaker B&O system (Tech package), Carbon Fiber dash
    - Sticker was around $66k+, then I paid for extended maintenance plan for $1200 or so, + tax, tags, etc. came to almost $70k

Owe ~$64k+ Every month after Nov it will go down by $1k... I am just looking to sell it for what I owe on payment. I lose some money, but given I drove it for 2,400 miles, I guess that is the cost of it.

If you want to buy it in mid-late December, I think what I owe will be ~$62.5k. But will have slightly higher miles on it.

Also, I just did it's first oil change with Amsoil 5W50 platinum oil and new filter at 2300 miles. Never tracked, and kept it under 4k RPM to break it in properly.

Extra things I spent on the car ~$1k
    - Driver and passenger side FORD OEM oil separator
    - BMR low profile jacking rails
    - New AirBus high flow air filter

Ceramic coating (~$3k)
    You guys can see pictures of my car getting ceramic coated. Everything was done to it. Wheels, wheel well, entire car, glass, and interior).

So I guess letting it go for what I owe on it is a bit of a loss for me, but it is a win for someone if you are out to purchase a brand new 2019 GT 350.

[email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by JWS; 10-23-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FYI just bought a new car msrp 65.5 at 59. Granted your car has the warranty but it is USED. 2020s are starting to show up. A ton of 19 new cars on dealer lots.
    Good luck.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardmauro View Post
    FYI just bought a new car msrp 65.5 at 59. Granted your car has the warranty but it is USED. 2020s are starting to show up. A ton of 19 new cars on dealer lots.
    Good luck.
    I'm sure he appreciates this post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True...

$59k + tax, tags, etc. ~$62k - $63k?

+ Ceramic Coating and mods... add around $2k - $3k ~$$64k - $66k?

But, you're right. It is too soon to sell this car, after 3 months, which will be at a loss. So I think it is best I enjoy it for a year or so and then sell at some residual profit from balance owed.

How do you close a thread?

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree its a sad situation but when you post you must expect to hear undesirable responses .I have a very close friend that bought a ‘19 and had to sell it with less than 500 miles.Same color loaded with every option,paint correction,ceramic,PPF.Dealer offered $53 sold it for $56.There are a ton of GT350’s for sale including new ones for less than $60.Sucks but it is the facts.I would drive it .They built so many it really hurts used resale.I would not like to hear this ,but I would really hate to be BS’ed just to make me feel better.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors