New 2019 Bullitt Mustang (Highland Green, MagneRide, Recaros, loaded) for Sale!
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on New 2019 Bullitt Mustang (Highland Green, MagneRide, Recaros, loaded) for Sale! within the Cars For Sale forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Marketplace category; I've got a Bullitt Mustang for sale! Yes, we're asking ADM for it, but this one comes with something no other Bullitt does: I'll get ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New 2019 Bullitt Mustang (Highland Green, MagneRide, Recaros, loaded) for Sale!

Junior Member ClanMcQueary-LCFord's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've got a Bullitt Mustang for sale! Yes, we're asking ADM for it, but this one comes with something no other Bullitt does: I'll get you a Steve McQueen sweater myself and I've got a custom leather shop to make you a custom holster to fit whatever your sidearm of choice is. I'm not even joking, I'll hook you up! Gimmicks aside, here's the skinny:

Our ADM is far more sensible than most dealers. We're asking $5,000, so it's at least an improvement on what's generally done. Plus we have one of the best financing departments in the nation, working with 35+ different lenders to get you the best financing possible on your investment.

So here are some pictures of the Bullitt including the window sticker. Call me, text me, PM me, whatever! Email is: [email protected] Cell is: (865)988-0003.

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 483
Size:  532.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_2419.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  590.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2421.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  562.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_2422.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  620.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2425.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  526.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_2426.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  572.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_2427.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  777.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2429.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  662.9 KB

We're located in Lenoir City, Tennessee. We're just outside of Knoxville. The last customer to take a trip to buy from me (a guy from the Focus RS forums) was treated to steak, was hooked up with a nice bed and breakfast for his overnight stay, received some freebies at a local Belgian Cafe, and got a great chance to drive down one of the US's most famous roads (US129 "The Tail of the Dragon") with professional photos of him in his new vehicle.

What I'm trying to say is that we're worth the trip not just for the vehicle itself, but for a great chance to enjoy it on beautiful roads and experience East Tennessee hospitality. You won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by ClanMcQueary-LCFord; 10-17-2018 at 10:15 AM.
    Sales Consultant, Lenoir City Ford

Your inside man for Ford information, auction acquisitions, and new Ford Performance products.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good luck with the sale. Cool looking car.

Might be hard to find a buyer in a GT350 forum though

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DewmsEleanor View Post

Oh, I know! I figure you guys are into "thoroughbred" Mustangs though and this forum has been pretty good about:
    1.) Actually translating to sales
    2.) Helping people with their orders as an "inside man"
    3.) Actually letting me post without asking me to sign up as a vendor.

I'll tell you what though, find me a buyer and I'll send you a $200 finder's fee!

That said, I sell 350's too! I've got allocation for the 2019's, though the order banks aren't open just yet. I'm happy to sell the 19's at MSRP too if you want to custom order one for when they come out. I even have some experience with equipping a normal 350 with the R-spec wheels if anyone needs help.

Your inside man for Ford information, auction acquisitions, and new Ford Performance products.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a word on the ADM.

I recently got a call from a dealer trader looking to acquire our Bullitt. The other dealer was willing to do $4000 over MSRP to acquire the vehicle. That's another Ford dealer, albeit one that didn't get allocation for a Bullitt. Just a heads-up for those looking to acquire one- the dealers are unlikely to come off the ADM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mark-ups (aka 'admin fees") fees are BS!
    16 GT350 Tech Pkg.......and loving it Cheif!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am wondering if anyone in this forum thinks the Bullitt is even worth at MSRP, let alone ADM. I am not trying to start a debate, but rather why purchase an inferior vehicle for the same price?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IMO the newer S550 GT Mustang (2018 plus yrs) is a beautiful car that offers very good value to the consumer, i.e. styling, HP, features, etc. The Bullitt, again IMO, is in itself a special car well worth the MSRP given it's extra special provenance, HP, styling, distinguishing features etc. What I take exception to is these "dealer admin fees" applied to a mass produced production line vehicle that the OEM can spit out like cookies until there's no more demand (they control the # manufactured and we the consumer don't know that quantity until production yr end). The OEM is throwing the dealers a bone I get it, the dealers are being sleazy justifying the fee like the car is a hand made Bugatti, I get it. It's just not something I'm prepared to pay for.

It's why I bought my new GT350 two model yrs late at cost, no admin fee.
    DewmsEleanor likes this.
    16 GT350 Tech Pkg.......and loving it Cheif!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post
    IMO the newer S550 GT Mustang (2018 plus yrs) is a beautiful car that offers very good value to the consumer, i.e. styling, HP, features, etc. The Bullitt, again IMO, is in itself a special car well worth the MSRP given it's extra special provenance, HP, styling, distinguishing features etc. What I take exception to is these "dealer admin fees" applied to a mass produced production line vehicle that the OEM can spit out like cookies until there's no more demand (they control the # manufactured and we the consumer don't know that quantity until production yr end). The OEM is throwing the dealers a bone I get it, the dealers are being sleazy justifying the fee like the car is a hand made Bugatti, I get it. It's just not something I'm prepared to pay for.

It's why I bought my new GT350 two model yrs late at cost, no admin fee.
    Well IMO, franchises are a silly construct of long gone age. I want to buy my car from the person that made it. Not some middle man. We have ridiculous laws for the sake of "tradition" that need to be re-visited. It's one of the main reasons Teslas can't sell. Because the dinosaur fuel engine makers want to keep them out of the market for as long as possible by saying "Oh that's cute you're trying to progress vehicle technology that will make our vehicles obsolete and therefore cost us money, let's lobby the govt so that you can't sell cars without a third party dealer instead of investing money." To be fair, I still love my petrol car, but reality dictates eventually I need to let it go. Or, charge me a freaking tax or something for not switching to clean technology. I think the UK does something similar? Carbon tax I believe? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And no longer available. Fun fact: was sold to another dealer for over sticker

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    112 times
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To be fair, I still love my petrol car, but reality dictates eventually I need to let it go. Or, charge me a freaking tax or something for not switching to clean technology. I think the UK does something similar? Carbon tax I believe? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
    Funny that whole carbon tax and penalties for not going green; the entire topic actually. Long story short, I did a paper in school on electric vehicles and it boggled my mind what I found. And not even covered up either, the info is out there but everyone seems to not be promoting it for some reason. The carbon footprint and raw material resources involved in manufacturing an electric vehicle is far far worse than building a fossil fuel vehicle. AND, the kicker is yet to come. Industry is just now starting to do the homework on the problems (environmental, carbon, etc) associated with disposal of these giant batteries in these "green" vehicles that do soo much for the environment. At the time of my paper a few years back, the life expectancy was around ~10 years, for which we have not yet reached to start having to deal with this. Now, I'm not saying the planet as a whole should not look for greener ways to provide transportation, I'm also not saying mainstream transportation shouldn't primarily move away from burning fossil fuels (although I'll treat my gas cars like my guns....come pry it from my cold dead hands), but I am saying the tree huggers pushing electric vehicles like it's the only way to go to save the environment or you're an idiot have some housecleaning to do before they bang so much on the holy roller drums.

To be fair to you DewmsEleanor, my reply is not a slam on you (wasn't sure what side of the fence you're on), just passing along what I know is out there. Always down for a good, friendly debate

And staying on topic....I have seen a new Bullitt in person and it was about the most boring mustang I've seen yet. It had no personality at all. My $0.02.
    Iceage likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors