NorCal Owners - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

NorCal Owners

This is a discussion on NorCal Owners within the West / West Coast GT350 Owners forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Regional Forums category; Hello, I'm in NorCal as well and just picked up a 2017 GT350 Ruby Red. I'm looking for events as well. I live in Fremont....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NorCal Owners

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm in NorCal as well and just picked up a 2017 GT350 Ruby Red. I'm looking for events as well. I live in Fremont.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have your twin over on the west side of Roseville, and there is another one identical to us over here too. I see here driving by every now and then, we honk and flash!!
    I do most of my road trips over in Lake and Mendocino counties, where I grew up and have family. Highway 175 up and over the mountain between Lakeport and Hopland is an amazing drive. No traffic, no cops!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g3012 View Post
    I have your twin over on the west side of Roseville, and there is another one identical to us over here too. I see here driving by every now and then, we honk and flash!!
    I do most of my road trips over in Lake and Mendocino counties, where I grew up and have family. Highway 175 up and over the mountain between Lakeport and Hopland is an amazing drive. No traffic, no cops!
    My local weekly hang out, Folsom Cars and Coffee is moving to Rancho for a couple months. Your ride route looks fun, I plan on doing Laguna Seca with Shelby Club day after Thanksgiving. No cops there!
    2017 GT350 - Magnetic Grey - **JTVUDOO**

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Hobbie 1 My member name is my first mustang. It was my first car in high school, I became well known for that green 2+2. It sort of became my identity, "Oh that's Mustang Larry". When the 2019 Mustang Bullitt was announced I ordered one from Bill Brant Ford but they claimed that as a small dealer they just could not get the car. So I ordered from Tracy Ford but when the car arrived the dealer demanded a $10,000 additional mark up. That worked out to $62,000. So I contacted the Ford dealer in Morgan Hill they offered this Ruby Red Shelby GT 350 for MSRP $62,000. I took delivery on July 10th. By the way I wrecked that 66 Mustang and almost did not live to tell the story. I have become a much better driver since that day.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For anyone in California that's interested I have not one, not two, but THREE 2018 Shelby GT-350's for sale @MSRP. If you're interested you can reach me at (303)884-one305.
    1. Kona Blue w/White racing stripes. Factory Recaros. Has Electronics package.
    2. Shadow Black no stripes. Convenience package, leather/suede seats.
    3. Race Red w/Black Racing stripes. Factory Recaros. Has electronics package.
    4. (bonus Car) I also have a 2019 Bullitt with no Mark up as well.
    I will send photos on request, thank you for your time!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors