Texas Mustang man
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Texas Mustang man

This is a discussion on Texas Mustang man within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; First time here, trying to learn all I can to choose the right used GT350, which will be my first. Currently own a black 86 ...

Thread: Texas Mustang man

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Texas Mustang man

First time here, trying to learn all I can to choose the right used GT350, which will be my first. Currently own a black 86 GT and a 2007 white GT California Special. So far it sounds like 2018 or newer is the safest bet. But I am seeing many vehicles, even 2016/2017, with a few thousand miles on them, but with multiple owners. Do folks buy one, drive it a few times and then sell it as a normal thing, or is it because they find it too expensive to maintain?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can’t imagine maintenance cost would cause anyone to sell. Yes, gas mileage isn’t great, but not much different than your cars. Most aren’t driven as daily drivers. I personally traded my 2016 with 1500 miles for a new 350R. Some have traded for GT500’s. Most have legitimate reasons to sell, but I’d speculate, few are because they don’t like the car. I’m sure there are other opinions out there.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have a 2017. I have no oil consumption issues either, with 13000 miles on it. On average, I get 233 miles per tank, not bad. I have taken it to the coast a few times, coasting at about 75-80. Pretty good there too. I don't plan on getting rid of mine. I don't see maintenance costs as a problem, of course, nothing has needed replacing. Tires are probably the first to need replacing. She is a keeper. Name:  IMAG0789.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  2.93 MB
    Last edited by DTorres31; 10-27-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors